Media Manipulation 9.02

Well, I should have probably been studying last night, but I felt the urge to make a montage of Daenerys from Game of Thrones (y'know, the hot dragon girl) - so I set it to the main theme because I couldn't think of any song with words that would do her justice.  Lyrics always sound so corny, and honestly, Daenerys speaks for herself.  So, without further ado, here is my video.



Also I was out and about yesterday and snapped a nice picture of a spider with a newly wrapped bee which it was sucking dry, and it looked cool so here it is.  I have an insect blog, but I use it for mostly identifying insects, not spiders.  Currently I am too lazy to try to key spiders, and too nice to kill them.


Comments

  1. yay more spiders! add to your insect blog?

    and I'm surprised you got boobs onto youtube. don't they have a way to censor that stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't collect spiders, so they aren't going on there. I included my pet spiders before, but this is more in the "neat photographs" category than any kind of scientific analysis.

    Boobs... not sure. I know there is a place you can say if your video has inappropriate stuff on it so that people will get a warning message, so I don't know if I'll get any dings for not putting that up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts