Great Books 4.03

The week is starting again, as is my book/language regimen - starting today I am on Pimsleur's Speak and Learn German lesson 07 and starting Rene Decartes' Discourse on the Method.  So far with German I know how to talk about understanding/speaking German and English, wanting something to eat or drink, please, thank you, asking how are you, responding, etc.  I think next is telling time and asking for quantities of things.  I did the Japanese Pimsleur lessons and those were great, and I did the first 15 of those lessons before starting an actual semester-long beginning course in Japanese, and the lessons matched what I was learning in those first few weeks, so that adds credibility to Pimsleur.  Also my boyfriend can understand my German and he took it in school as well.  

Comments

Popular Posts