Bloodlust 2.03

I know it's been a while since I posted - alas things have been rather busy in my medical world so I have not had as much time for various obsession-y things.  However, my katana arrived in the mail, and here it is!!!


Pretty neat, huh?  Anyhow, I have the costume also, but I need to adjust it a little bit - the sleeves are a bit longer than I prefer aesthetically and I may insert some rips or some holes or artistic slashes.  I will eventually add blood splatter (paint probably) and make fake cuts on my skin.  The best way to do that is get that soft wax, spread a layer in a single line, then make a groove and put fake theatrical blood in the groove, that way the wax looks like your skin bent up around a cut mark.  I'll do that on my face, maybe my leg, maybe my chest.  And I'll have my hair up, I'm letting it grow out for the purpose of putting it mostly up and then having a lock come down on either side of my face.  I also need to figure out some way to tie my katana to my side, since my actual costume doesn't have belt loops.

Comments

  1. third place where I must compliment you. you look super awesome ridiculously hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha and again thanks - Glad it doesn't look silly =P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts