Great Books 4.02

Last week I finished Kafka's Metamorphosis - an interesting book, I must say.  It was kind of bleak and depressing, but I do not mind that sort of topic.  The next book I listened to was the Epic of Gilgamesh - which had to have been the biggest bromance I have ever read.  Inkidu and Gilgamesh... so many homoerotic overtones.  I also listened to Thomas Paine's Common Sense.  I think next on the list is something by Descartes.  

I am enjoying these books a lot, I am still doing the German Pimsleur lessons in the car.  I am also trying to get ahead in my medschool readings, but there is no such thing, really - I'm trying to read chapters out of Harrison's but by the end of the day I am so exhausted it is hard to do anything.  Hopefully tomorrow I will have some energy.  I may need to start drinking energy drinks at night in order to stay awake a few hours for studying...

Comments

Popular Posts