Bloodlust 2.02

As far as the Halloween costume goes, a lot of progress has been made in a very short amount of time.  I have these kickass knee-high black multi-strap boots (think Johnny the Homicidal Maniac) and have ordered a sexy red and black samurai kimono plus a prop katana.  At first I was considering getting a katana with blood stains already on the blade, but it makes more sense for me to do that myself, that way I can clean it off and still have a pretty katana prop.  So here are the two things I came up with:

Correction - that is a fake site and is now just taking people's money.  I ended up buying from Amazon.

http://ak.buy.com/PI/0/500/207882463.jpg

Notice that the scabbard of the katana matches the sexy samurai costume.  Combined with gothy boots, blood splatter paint, and scar/blood stuff on my skin and shoulder, perhaps some tattering of one sleeve or cutting one side of my skirt, it'll be one damn awesome Halloween costume.  One of my favorite holidays of the year, but unfortunately I don't really have anywhere specific in mind to go this year - the last two years a person in my medschool class would throw a big Halloween party, but in our third year we are all dispersed and I am not on particularly good terms with her anymore so new arrangements shall have to be made.  Perhaps another winery Halloween party if I can afford it, or going to a club, or going somewhere with friends who have connections.  Either way, I am going to have a kick ass time this year.

Comments

Popular Posts