Self-Improvement 10.05

Been a while since I mentioned exercise, eh?  Well, the latest is that I haven't been doing that much - mostly because dieting has been taken a nice 10-13 pounds off my frame since January (I'm now at my ideal weight aesthetically, for what it's worth - I was never overweight).  Also, it's been sunnier longer, hotter during the day, and I've had a lot of studying and rotations that sucked all my energy - like driving to Stockton for 1.5 hours each way.  And staying there for 12 hours.  That was rough.

Anyhow, a friend of mine turned me onto Fitocracy.com, which, considering my gaming proclivities, aligned quite well with my goals.  I am now at level 3 and my general workout routines either involve body exercises (leg lifts, pilates variants, glut pushes, push-ups, squats) or light dumbbell routines for triceps and biceps.  I plan to add evening jogs in again, but it's not as fun since I'm not as into my music lately and I have no friends who will join me on runs.

Comments

Popular Posts