Halloween 13.10

The long awaited completion of my project has come and gone!  Here are the pictures.  I got most everything online, trimmed my hair a little, put it all on, added makeup and some cool poses, and we have Chell!  For the record - I do have the dark gray shorts on underneath, but they just aren't that visible and I didn't want to cut my Aperture tank top since I like it, so that didn't seen as much as I would have liked.







 Some pics of the real Chell for comparison - definitely worked out well.  The boots came loose right at the end of the night but that was after we were walking back to the car.  Overall - one of the more involved costumes I've done.  Don't know what will be in store next year!  For now, the ASHPD (Aperture Science Hand-held Portal Device) will have to sit on my bookshelf, as a relic of Halloween '12 and homage to one of my favorite games ^_^

Comments

Popular Posts