Halloween 13.01

Well, bloodlust has essentially passed into a different type of category, so time for the change.  Halloween planning tends to happen a bit earlier for me than for other people.  Why?  I duno, I just don't want a mad scramble two days before Halloween where I end up with a crappy costume.

Anyhow, this year will be Chell, as mentioned in a few previous posts.  Hopefully it'll look something like this:


The hardest part will be making the boots.   There is a life-size replica of the portal gun coming out soon, and I will be buying it as soon as it's available.  A bit pricey, yes, but it shall be quite cool.  The jumpsuit should be pretty easy, just gotta find a long sleeve orange jumpsuit online somewhere.  The tank top is already on its way.  I will need to get a blue tank top to go underneath it too, but that comes later.  Also gotta grow out my hair a bit.  Anyhow, that's the plan.  Hopefully we'll have a party to go to.  

Comments

Popular Posts