Haute Cuisine 1.16

I know it's not super creative, but I'm going to do the same recipe from last week - that sweet potato soup is just sooo yummy, has so many vitamins, and it goes so well with the yogurt and curried apples...  I still have part of the honeydew from last week so I'll just get a few more kiwis and use that for my fruit salad again.  So shopping list is 2.5lb sweet potatoes, 3 kiwi, 1 apple, 1 red bell pepper, vegetable broth, another plain greek yogurt cup.  Simple enough.  I've been fighting various cravings, mostly junk food lately.  Not sure why, maybe because I've been eating less.  

In other news, went to Napa recently - it was fun - we went to Sattui winery, Artesa winery, and Rutherford bar and grill for lunch - amazing roast dip sandwich - amazing.  I don't even like those sandwiches much, but the bread was soft (so no crusts cutting gums) and the meat was suuuuper tender, and minced to the point that taking a bite didn't involve cutting through large pieces or dragging pieces out.  I myself had the BBQ pork ribs, which were good.  Probably going to have breakfast foods for dinner (bacon, toast and eggs).  

Comments

Popular Posts